Sunday 26 May 2013

Sorry for the lack of updates~~

Hi all!
I sorry for leaving this page so stagnant for a while.
I've been busy with school and work since the term started so I barely had time to sub any videos.
I am still working on the subs for yokohama arena but its just gonna take a really long time
because I think I need to wait till my current semester ends to have time to sub the rest of their parts.
However in the mean time as I am currently on a study break,
I will try my best to sub short videos and not leave this page too stagnant..

This video I found from youtube is from Space Shower 2012
Enjoy and cheers :)



Interview at the end:

Taka: Yeaaahh it was fun wasn't it?
Ryota: It felt good
Taka: somehow the rain held back too, I'm sunshine boy though..but today it almost rain
(A/N: giri-giri is like to express how something was really near to happening..)
Tom+Ryo: yeah it almost (rained)
Q: How you are going to spend the rest of the time at SLS?
Taka: I kind of caught a cold so..I will try my best to not to push myself too much.
Staff: I think its better if you don't jump into the water. 
Taka:dont jump...eh Why do you give such a reaction! Thats weird right
Staff: We know that you know but please stop it. 
Taka: no! we wont do it! hey...daisuke is not around right? its ok right?Hes not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment