Friday 8 March 2013

JinseiXboku Bonus Track.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/ospkMOVw/OOR_bonus_track.html


I placed the bonus track if you guys wanna hear it..as usual..i cant promise you guys an accurate translation cuz its by ear and yeapz..Enjoy :)
Taka: hiyahhh finally this season has came..and then….and then..every year  this season of sakura tree comes..
(this season also means) New students from middle school to high school nehh…I was also lost then too ehh…really…ah but this is not supposed to about me. I must go to the students now, I have to ring the chime..the chime always needs guidance(?), ok im going to ring it, get set,
[chime rings]
Taka: eh he he its wrong..eh he he
[chime rings again]
Taka: just one last one, one last one!
[Chime goes out of tune at the end]
And its wrong again as promised. You guys were expecting that right
Taka to the class: OK EVERYONE! Please keep quiet!
Finally from middle school 3rd year student to a high school student.
 From here on the friends you made from middle school are different and may not be here. But from here you climb the ladder of adulthood okay…the ladder of adulthood okay? So for a good next 3 years, lets work hard together ..
Okay from here I am going to take your attendance okay!? Okay.
Ok, please raise your hands when I call you and reply me properly.
Eh..caroles fitness! Not here..ok absent
Eh..toriyo tariya-kun! Not here. He’s also not here..ok absent
Ok next..eh..Ryota-kun!! Ryota kun’s not here..oh yea! Ryota kun dropped out of class right!? Yes yes okay, he dropped out of school. Im sorry for asking..
Ok next! Mona lisa parkings!! He’s also not here..ok absent.
Ito san maria-kun! Eh he’s not here too? Ehh that’s weird okay..
Eh! Sadistic yuuki kun!!
Unknown: Sadisticcccc!!
Ta: *laugh*ahh really…haha..your from the school next door right? Okay.  Please take care of me…
Ok next! Discussion yamada!
Discussion yamada (prob ryota): YESSSSS!!!!
Ta: *laugh* your full of energy ehh..okay! that’s it!
From here, the teacher has an announcement to make; there is a new teacher and student in this school I am going to introduce today so please wait.
Okay please introduce yourself.
Teacher 1: yes.
Taka: please, teacher you have to introduce yourself. You’re a pe teacher you got to say that.
Teacher 1: I’m not a pe teacher..im a taiku zuari..taiku zuari sennmon desu ( I think it’s a different type of profession..)
Taka: then that’s not right! What are you doing here!
Teacher 1: I’m not a pe teacher but im a taiku zuari expert, and I can only teach taiku zuari
Taka: then that’s wrong!! YOUR FIRED! FIRED YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU EVEN COME HERE FOR!?
Teacher 1: because you called me
Taka: I never called u! seriously! Urgh! Can’t do anything about it.
Okay, so theres one more teacher. This teacher is important. Especially from here, during this important period this important teacher has arrived.
He’s an English teacher, please teacher introduce yourself.
Teacher 2: hi everyone my name is Justin Michael fransico and I’ve beeb…[Starts swearing in English]
Taka: teacher
Teacher 2: [talks about himself I guess…] do you understand?
Taka: huh? Do you understanddo? Do you understanddo? Ok that was fast..but..that was Justin Michael francis..please take care of us and thank you
So he’s short tempered…hmmm okay.so please don’t make him mad okay…
Ok last, from here there is a transfer-student who will be studying with you for the next 3 years.
Here! Hey you come in, please introduce yourself.
Student: at this time, this year I am the new transfer student, tenshin lambergzu (I don’t catch the name).
Taka:*whispers* that’s quite a special name eh
Student:  I would like to get along with the class but I have a bad habit. Though I am unable to say it out here but by the end of my years here I hope to fix that habit.
Taka: why?
Ryota: teacher! Im! *gets blasted*
Ryota: Noo!! I got cut!!!
Taka: what were you trying to say at the end!?
Ryota: I got cut!!!
Taka: no! you cannot cut your classmates even though….ah never mind please take a seat.
Okay so that was a new transfer student. Let us sing as a class. Though you got angry just now mr Justin francis Michael do sing along with us.  Okay lets sing together!!
[song starts: I’m sorry but im unable to translate the song..]
Taka: with this, these are the students who made it up from middle school to high school. Again, until the day I can let you all hear these (student’s) voices again. It’s a Hiroshima goodbye. We are really really looking forwards to the next time we meet again. With that this been one ok rock. Thank you for listening to us. Till then, goodbye!!!
[you can totally hear tomoya screaming at the end keke..why is he so cute ><]

3 comments: