Thursday 14 March 2013

[Personal Note] Heads up!

Hey all!
 i just want to thank everyone for reading my translations.
Something that i just started for 'fun' hoping to get more OOR fans to understand what they were saying made me have a small archive blog for you all so you guys can refer anytime.

Thank you for the messages you've sent me to thank me for the translations and im really grateful that you all are able to understand. because honestly there were times when i translated a sentence and thought "is this even English!?" so yeah. Thank loads for telling me its understand-able haha.

Well, just a note here, Im leaving for a holiday today or like right now,  so i wont be able to translate anything or the next 1 or 2 week or so.
SO, if you have anything you want me to translate or just want to tell me what OOR's been appearing on please do leave me a message on tumblr or my twitter.
When i get back, if there hasn't been any translations done already, i'll try my best to translate them :D

Well then to all you reader-lings,

Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment