Wednesday 13 March 2013

NHK Soundcheck part 11: Music Shuffle Ryota+Toru


*Note: Credit to egsani for the clip and here’s the link for those who wants to hear it :D If you want to download it, just press ‘下戴
Tomoya: and that was one ok rock with ‘smiling down’.
Taka: here we would like to go into a program of the show “music shuffle file”~~~ ok toru ssan
Toru: shuffle starto!
[shuffle]
Taka: what is it?
Toru: IT HAS COME!! Pink’s nobody knows.
Taka: pink- san is a powerful lady!
Toru: yeah really! She totally matches the word cool. For a female singer…this is really a rock ballad. Really it’s a rock ballad that creeps into you very deeply. Her voice in the song and the song’s atmosphere, it all sums up the song.
Taka: ah I would like to here this song..quickly listen to it.
Toru: okay then I hope you would listen to it. Pink’s nobody knows
[Plays Pink- ‘Nobody Knows’]
Toru: that was pink’s nobody knows. Well that was a powerful song right? It’s a really good song.
Taka: when a female sings a song like that, it really will give you some energy .
Toru: I wouldn’t mind listening to it a lot of time.
Taka: mah, again, pink’s voice is very husky and is very good. She sounds like a young boy who just broke his voice. It sounds good.  Thank you for your selection.
Taka: ok to end this off, ryota-san!
Ryota: okay! Yosiah! Lets do this!
Toru: just do it.
[Shuffles]
Ryota: uuuu-wah eh? Wah its super nostalgic.
Taka: what is it? Who is it?
Ryota: eh monkey majik
Taka: it has come!
Ryota: my favorite …
Taka: the band whereby the drummer looks like ryota,  been told a million times.
Ryota: haha the drummer…its been said that he was my father.
Toru: he wears a sunglass right
Tomoya: yeah the look really alike right?
Ryota: when I was in high school I kept listening to them, but then the song that was chosen…I didn’t really intend it and I don’t really listen to it..and I felt like I want to change it,
Taka: eh you want to change it? You cant do that it’s a shuffle.
Toru: yeah you cant!
Ryota: I like this song too but…for monkey majik theres a lot of songs I like, like the song ‘tane (Seed)’,I don’t think you’ll know
Taka: I know I know
Ryota: YOU KNOW!?
Taka: it’s the name of the album as well right
Ryota: it’s a super nice song so please listen to it. I really wanted to play that song so…
Taka: then do you want to play that song? Well since it’s the last, do you want to play that song?
Ryota: okay then monkey majik’s tane, I think I will play that song.
Taka: that defeats the purpose of ‘shuffle’
Tomoya: cuz he’s fixing the song right
Taka: ahh okay then how about you introduce that song.
Ryota: ok then please listen, this is monkey majik with ‘Tane (seed)’.
[Plays ‘’- Monkey Majik]
Ryota: that was monkey majik with ‘tane’
Taka: this song was quite nostalgic right.
Ryota: its quite nostalgic. There was a time I only kept listening to this song.
Taka: monkey majik really writes song really well (writes with a lot of feels), their really good.
Ryota: their voice is good and ….
Taka: their brothers also right!
Ryota: yeah,.,.
Taka: their harmony is quite synchronized.
Tomoya: their melody is good also.
Ryota: you feel relaxed when you hear their song.
Taka: I understand.  It’s a good band. Well for ryota that was a special rule.
Taka: well for this round we got really worked up for it eh!
Ryota: I might really like this corner.
Taka: next time, this is something we’d look forward too as well. On this note, we shall end the music shuffle corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment