Tuesday 12 March 2013

NHK Soundcreator’s file part 2: Taka and his new mike.


*Note: Credit to egsani for the clip and here’s the link for those who wants to hear it :D
If you want to download it, just press ‘下戴
Taka: yeah there was this kind of episode as well. There was another one. Just for this recording, I bought a new and a tad bit expensive mike.
Ryota: ohh yeah that one
Taka: it was a mike then can record the voice very clearly. The fact that it was only used in 2 songs (in the whole album). The urgency that came over to me when I found out about it…well I never really used it, so in the next album I will probably use it more.
Ryota: because that (mike) was super expensive right?
Tomoya: how Is it different from a usual mike?
Taka: well its uh very different from a normal mike
Ryota: well you get the difference
Tomoya: was its like when you said “ah” and it was different?
Taka: ahh that Im not sure but..but the mike I used for this album was basically a bit distorted. Then the mike I bought was very clear.
[everyone was like “ ahh clear eh clear”]
Taka: when I sing it just ‘smoothly’ flows out
Ryota: in this album, which songs was it used in?
Taka: well it was for ‘the beginning’ and ‘the same as…’
Ryota: oh yeah even for the beginning. (the sound) was awesome.  The voice was definitely ‘clear’
Taka: do you even know
Toru: of course I do! It was sick! (I think ‘sick’  and ‘awesome’ are the closet words I can find to describe ‘yabai’)
Ryota: that one I know! I told mori-chan about it! Why didn’t you use more of that mike?
Taka: yeah you used to tell me. But ryota your saying how you can hear the difference..ahh…
Toru: I also did.
Taka: I see. Okay the next time, I shall get you two to guess which song the mike was used in.
Tomoya: but you can really hear the difference.
Taka: really?!
Ryota: ahh the bills…what should we do with the bills
Taka: haha the bills.
Toru: yeah its expensive..
[studio laughs]
Taka: well if you say so much, I will use it more in the next album.
Ryota: we’ll guess the song you used in
Taka: ok I’ll remember to do the guessing game.
Tomoya: I really cant hear the difference.
Taka: its very very different. So here, each and everyone of us had troubles. And so there were also trouble for the vocals and so it was something like this.
Well for the vocal we have different recordings and record until we get an ‘okay’. Well, it was very ‘tight’ but It was very fun, this time. Well this album was filled with my emotions.
Toru: yes
Taka: and it would be good if  you listen to it with your heart.
Toru: yes
Taka: that’s what I feel. Well here we shall play another song! From this album, it was the song that ryota and tomoya made. From the new album “jinseiXboku=” this is deeper deeper.
[Plays Deeper Deeper]

No comments:

Post a Comment