Wednesday 13 March 2013

NHK Soundcreators File Part 13 : Fan mail part 2


*Note: Credit to egsani for the clip and here’s the link for those who wants to hear it :D If you want to download it, just press ‘下戴
Taka: that was juvenile by one ok rock. Well we’re getting a lot of mail so lets listen to them. Toru-san!
Toru: okay! Eh kem-san a girl.
“ is there an artist where you guys were influenced by or a vocalist and guitarist, bassit and drummer you respect. “ well a song is fine as well..
Taka: ahh okay…I guess as a band we were most influenced by foreign bands. But within japan I think would be “rize”. For foreign band there are too many and we cant pick one out so… what about ryota? A bassit you look up to.
Ryota: well basically I have a lot. Theres a lot of cool bassit out there and I learn from all of them. I guess its mutemath’s bassit. His name is Roy Mitchell Cárdenas.
Taka: even from the name is it cool!
Ryota: yeah his name just shouts “COOL!” the way he play is also cool. I learnt a lot from mutemath.
Taka: okay…eh what about tomoya?
Tomoya: ehh for me who would it be? I cant really boil down to one. Well for band I really like the used so…the drums in the used…I always listened to it and found it really cool so..but really to say someone is good is hard. Because that time we went to watch 21 pilots the drummer was cool too. So from there I guess I get my inspiration (?)
Taka: ahh okay. How about toru do you have a favorite guitarist?
Toru: for me recently, a guitarist which I felt was “awesome!” would be red chili’s john. John is really the best guitarist among the history of guitarists of red chilli. He also can be said to have built up an image for red chilli.
Taka: he’s a very impressionable guitarist.
Toru: yeah he was. I really likehim.
Taka: didn’t they just change the guitarist? Well I recently saw their video and the gutartist looks exactly like john!
Ryota: yeah the guitarist how he moves
Taka: how he move its exactly the same! Its like the young john came back to play. I got a big shock.
Ryota: well you must really respect him.
Toru: yeah I really respect him. The person who went in  probably is younger then him and also respected john so he went in I guess.
Taka: as a vocalist I don’t really have one. But I have a lot of favorite songs and artists and I’ve been influenced by different people. As a band I think would be “RIZE”. They are the most influential.
Okay! Thank you for your answers. Ok then, lets go for one last mail then!
Then tomoya-san
Tomoya: OKAY LEAVE IT TO ME! Ehhh… The name is mmh12622526336263
Taka: what is this.
Toru: that’s long.
Tomoya: it’s from a girl, from shizouka
“ I listened to the first broadcast of soundcheck files. When I see the four of you on tv, I feel very at peace. Even this time I felt very relaxed. I enjoyed listening to the many stories you all spoke of the four of you that got along and also about the band. One ok rock, when im sad, happy or feel just out of it, however I felt you guys always make me at peace. [taka: that makes me happy] I can proudly say you guys are the best. Doing what you like at its best, I respect you guys who do what you love. Even if you guys were to get into a relationship I will still support and love you guys as I did before.  In the future, however one ok rock will become, I will still support you guys. The question I have is, how would you like to meet as us fans?”
Taka: as a band we really appreciate the fans who support us. Their the 2nd important thing next to the band, the fans. Well, for us, just buy our cds, listen to our songs and come to our lives, we are very happy just by that. We don’t need anything else. We don’t even need presents, we really don’t need anything. That’s how we feel when we perform at our lives. We want the fans to come to our live and find/experience things they never felt before and bring that back with them. That how we deeply feel.
There isnt much we can give back to you guys. So we feel great just by you guys buying our CD, coming to our lives and listening to us. Well, for you guys to buy our CD we will continue to create great music as well and we hope that until we die we can make it as a band. We hope the listeners will do this as well.  We will do out best so we hope you guys will do your best as well.
Though it’s a simple answer I hope we answered it.
Well, as a request from the last mailer, we would like to play the song she requested.  Well her name is long but tomoya could you read it for us again?
Tomoya: ehh… mmh12622526336263
Taka: ahh okay her request is wherever you are. Here it is one ok rock’s wherever you are.
Taka: and that was wherever you are…well as the artist in charge of this month’s soundcreators we would like to let you hear another song from our album. Here it is “ending story”
Taka: that was one ok rock’s ending story. This has been one ok rock on soundcreator’s file and soon we will be leaving. How was it this time?
Tomoya: we spoke a lot didn’t we?
Taka: yeah! We spoke a lot! And we have one last broadcast ahead of us don’t we?
[everyone agrees]
Ryota: seriously it happened really fast didn’t it?
Taka: yeah unknowingly we finished it. But again next week we’ll be back with another broadcast so do listen to us again. Ok on this program we are waiting for your messages and mails.
We will read it out like today so please do write to us! Ok then tomoya-kun please say out the number
Tomoya: okay! 185-100NHKF…eh?
Toru: what are you doing?
Tomoya: NHKFMsoundcreatorsfile send it as one ok rock. To send us the mail, the homepage address is, www.nhk.or.jp/fm/scf/
 we also do twitter @nhk_scf
taka: ok then this has been one ok rock. I’m the vocalist taka
ryota: bassit ryota
toru: guitarist toru
tomoya:  drummer tomoya!
[everyone: ok then goodnight~~~]

No comments:

Post a Comment