Saturday 9 March 2013

Space area…Of Questions and their epic answers…


Ques: what the biggest mistake the band has made in a live performance?
Taka: last year or 2 years back during countdown japan, we were asked to perform on a big stage for the frist time. It was the last live and so we were very hyped up. Just when we were all saying “Let’s go!”, there was a problem with our ear monitor. However, the one who panicked was only tomoya and the front 3 was fine. We started as we thought “what should we do about this?”.but when we saw the recorded performance there was no mistake and it played out well
Host 1: but tomoya you are the drums, so it’s a bit tough on you right
Tomoya: ya normally I press the switch and drum against the sounds (of the ear monitor) but nothing came out. And I was like what should I do!? But the (members) kept saying to me “ its okay! Its okay! Calm down!” and somehow it worked out.
[studio laughs]
Host 1: ahh but the place is big soo..
Toru: it was also the last live…so..
Host 1: ok next ryota-san please pick one~~
Ryota: okay
Ques:  I’m always late and when Im late I always apologize. Tomoya-san without offending the other party are there any techniques whereby I can sincerely tell people about my apology for being late?
[In other words, an advice as to how to act when one is late for something. ]
Tomoya: I always tend to be late.
Taka: you are normally late right
Tomoya: yeah I normally arrive late because I tend to sleep in but I really apologize from my heart
Host 1: like your really really sorry
Taka: eh!? Are you sure!?
[All the members disagree]
Ryota: weren’t you late today too?
Tomoya: no, but I really apologize. But toru never apologizes
Toru: that’s not true
Taka: no no really he dosent
Toru: im sorry im sorry
Tomoya: but only recently did he start to apologize (for being late)
Taka: well basically none of us apologize
Host 2: just asking but, if you guys were all late now, what would your excuse be like?
Taka: well firstly it would like “there weren’t any taxis” or something like that.
Toru: but basically everyday, one of us will be late right
Taka: well our schedules are also set in a way that we measure the time where we will be late but we tend to be late on the time we set (which was based already on them being late) so…we pretty much reach very late.
Host 2 : well your called/chose the name ‘one o koruku’
Host 1: oH yeah, because their band name actually consists of a time . Ok so your advice is to apologize with all your heart right. Okay.
[toru next question]
Ques:  what is your favorite side dish?
Toru: isnt this a rare question…eh…side dish…
Host 1: yeah a dish where you normally eat with white rice I guess
Taka: potato salad?
Toru: no no, you don’t eat potato salad with rice do you…
[laughs]
Toru: I actually like Chinese food…so I think I like something like gyoza?
Ryota and taka: eh? Gyoza? You rarely even eat gyoza!!
Toru: it just came to me okay! so just leave it at that.
Host: how about taka?
Taka: me? Ehh salted fish (Note: I heard shiokara..and it can mean 2 things. salted fish or salt and pepper and Hopefully he means salted fish and not salt and pepper…cuz..really?) I can live with just salted fish and rice.
Host: How about ryota-san?
Ryota: for me im currently very into monjya (Note: it’s something like okonomiyaki but more liquid-ish…I know that word does not exist but it does in my dictionary. But you guys get it right?)
Host: ahh yes monjya is nice
Ryota: the other time we four went to eat it as well.
Toru: is monjya a side dish? It’s a main dish!
Host: ahh yes, there is such a saying as well.
Ryota: oh yeahh..
Toru: when you eat it, you only eat monjya right?
Ryota: oh yeah..Oh ya ! (the food) must be something that compliments the rice right?
Toru: It’s a side dish, that (referring to monjya) is a main
Ryota: well if it’s a snack that compliments rice then its….meat…
Host 1: Now theres a whole load of variety
Host 2: what is this haha…
Host 1: well lets ask tomoya as well
Tomoya: well for me, because my [Shita leveru- loosely translated, Tongue level] is low (means he pretty much feels that anything he eats is delicious)
Toru: what does shi-ta-le-ve-ru mean?
Tomoya: its like I have no standards in food and feel everything is nice so…
Taka: ah then tomoya, why don’t you just pour water over your rice and eat it?
Tomoya: Yah! What is that!! Why is it even water you!!!
[studio laughs]
Tomoya: it only lightens the taste of the rice!
Host: Okay lets go for another question, tomoya-san
Taka: ahh water with rice…it’s the best aint it..haha
Ques: Is there a time where the members stayover at each other’s house? If you guys do, which room is the cleanest and which room is the messiest?
Ryota: well for the messiest (room) is definitely tomoya’s….
Tomoya: Yah! But when my room’s clean, its very clean!
Taka: eh no no no
Tomoya: it was just that time it was messy okay!
Taka: nonono, its normally messy
Ryota: Its normally messy
Tomoya: ahhh ok its normally messy
[Studio laughs….Note:Ahh tomoya what should we do with you ><]
Toru: so you admit it
Tomoya: yeah I admit it, but when I start cleaning, I cannot stop
Taka: well that’s the way its supposed to be! Everyone is like that..
Host: if you stop halfway then it means its not packed up/cleaned yet.
[studio laughs]
Host: Ok well times up! In the end the things that get stuck in my head is that tomoya’s room is messy , he’s always late and his tongue is stupid (Loosely translated, Shita ga baka, means like he’s one that dosent really care about the taste of food)
[I felt this part was the most funniest in the whole interview haha~~ Credit to mion666for the video. Heres a link to watch it! Thanks again for the person who uploaded the vid!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment