Wednesday 13 March 2013

NHK Soundcheck Part 12: Reading fan mails part 1


*Note: Credit to egsani for the clip and here’s the link for those who wants to hear it :D If you want to download it, just press ‘下戴
Taka: this month’s host for soundcreator’s file is one ok rock.  At this point we have some mail.
 [everyone:oh!!]
Taka: I would like to read some of this mail. Would you read them for me?
Tomoya: Okay!! leave them to me!!!
Taka: hmm okay
Tomoya: the name is udon-ken-san
Taka: oh udon-ken –san okay.oh?! shes from kagawa-ken  Shes  female?
tomoya: yes shes a girl from kagawan-ken.
“its been only a month since I became a fan. [taka: that’s fast eh!] I always listen to music in my car on my way back from work. Oncee I start the engine I would play ‘one ok rock’ and feel that im back home already. [everyone: ohhhh~]Though its rock, my heart feels very at ease listening to it. I hope that you guys will continue to make such heart-warming music. A question for this group I really love, what was the message you really wanted to send across in this album, jinseiXboku=?”
Taka: ahh okay. Well overall, it’s just the tittle itself. “jinsei” is something that people are born into and carry on into as the live. Well according to people, there may be those with a short life then there are others who live long as well. With this life, what are we actually risking to get?/what are we doing to risk to get what we want.  This was the theme we put up and made this album. Well in summary of what we wanted to say was to this thing called ‘life’. The emotions have, the things we obtain, motivation and our dreams and hope there are many things. The stronger they are they will be, the bigger they are, they will be. This term “life” will grow in a huge number and before you die you get and answer as to what ‘life’ was.
[everyone: yes]
Taka: that was what we wanted to send across through the album. This is actually my life motto but I hope everyone of us will fill it in and have lived a life, where when we die, we die with no regrets.  With great meaning, we made this album. there also wasn’t a tittle like this and it felt special. So if I were to explain it very simply, its something like this.
Thank you udon-ken san.
Okay lets continue! Eh for this one, lets let ryota read it!
Ryota: im good at reading such stuff
Taka: oh really?! Well this was a question often asked.
Ryota: I’ll read it. Kasumi-san, shes a girl from yamaguchi-ken.
“everyone your relations are really good and im really jealous. Do you guys ever fight? Please teach me some tips for getting along so well.”
Taka: ahh okay…
Ryota: ahh that was simple right.
Taka: simple?! Well its good that the mail was simple. Well now our relations are good.
Ryota: what is it? On the other hand to answer this question it became very hard.
[everyone laughs ]
Ryota: we got along from the start right? We became close together naturally. We talk about anything among ourselves. We don’t have any secrets whatsoever. We’re like a family right?
Taka: yeah well that’s right
Ryota: then everyone thinks we are that way too. That’s why I think we get along well.
Taka: ahh that’s how it is eh..
Ryota: yeah…eh..how do you answer this!?!
[everyone laughs again]
Ryota: because we naturally get along. When we work and even in our private time we are together. Till the extent we feel uncomfortable. We don’t do secret works (working on their own accord), we just talk a lot. I think its talking a lot I guess.
Taka: having communication is the key point in getting along well. Understanding how the opposite feels.
Ryota: yeah so that’s how it is..
Taka: …that’s how it is…you just summarized the whole thing.
Toru: and then he said that, that was the answer.
Taka: well first, its talking. Whether you match or not. Then we start to like each other…if we don’t try we will never know.  Ok thank you for your mail.
After this I would like to continue reading more mails but lets play one song. This is one ok rock’s juvenile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment