Wednesday 6 March 2013

NHK Sound Creator file: Toru about Avril Lavigne and a Confused Ryota


*Note: ta- taka To-Toru Ry-Ryota Tom-Tomoya,
pardon my translation cuz i did this by ear and it was early in the morning haha..
Ta: the next program is my first file, where we’ll pick the first song we heard that inspired us or a song that reminds us of the past and introduce that song.
To: rather then the song I first met, its more of a song I used to listen to. The first rock song with a female vocalist I’ve ever met is Avril Lavigne.
Ta: ah ha here it comes,(shes) forever toru’s lover.
Ry: you really like her right
To: I was very shocked. When she debuted i was in my 2nd or 3rd year of middle school. When i was first watched her music video i was like ‘who is this?’. Her songs were good, the music was good and she was cute too.
Ta: that’s the main point right, though you said it as a last point, you should have said it first
Tom: but she was very cute
To: I was very shocked and it was impactful.After that I really liked her songs and her cds. I didnt really buy CDs at that time but i immediately wen to buy her discs. I watched her MVs, her specials and concerts. I even researched about her and that was how much of a favorite artist she was to me. 
I even went for live at summer sonic(SS). Was it last year or about  last last year?
Ta: yeah you purposely went to watch her live then
To : I think it was the year we performed on SS,  I went to see her with tomoya
Ry: I went too!
To: eh? You weren’t there
Tom: yeah you weren’t there
Ta: are you guys alright (while laughing)
Ry: eh but I saw avril
To: eh? Eh ?
Tom: you didn’t come with us!!
Ry: no but I really went!!
To: no you weren’t there!
Ry: No! I definitely went because I saw avril’s live!
Tom: eh? No no no no you weren’t there
[whole studio bursts in laughter]
Ry: Eh!?! Wait a minute! I don’t get the meaning, im in shock now cuz you guys are saying you guys went
Ry:no no but I really went to see her
[laughs]
Ry: it was the one where she was sitting on a piano right?
Tom: I think that was a different live
Ta: isn’t that a different live?
Tom: isn’t it the one you saw on DVD?
Ry: NONONO!!
Ta: ahh then wasnt it last year’s summer sonic?
Tom: eh?
To: she didn’t come last year right
Ta: eh was it wrong?
Ry: no! but I really saw her!
To:  okay never mind about that part
Ry: noo but I really saw….
To: honestly its okay
Tom: at the live,with toru, we saw her up close, we said no matter what, we wanted to see her up close
Ry: toru was saying how their eyes met and all but I was a bit further back so..
Tom: ah then you went with someone else didn’t you?
Ry: No it wasn’t with someone else!! I went with you guys!
[laughs again]
Ry: ahh this is really shocking
To: you don’t go off topic now
Ta: never mind about that part
To: it dosent matter whether you came or not, seriously.
Ta: well in summary you just really liked her that much right
Well just nice at that time, we were to perform at summer sonic the next day so toru and tomoya ,well im not sure if ryota was there or not, they had passes
To: we wanted to see her live by the sides, cuz for the other artists we could see from the sides, but during avril the security was very tight
Ta: yeah you couldn’t go in right,
To: well even before we could go to the side, the guard were like *makes pushing sounds* there were like go the other way
Ta: well her songs really moved us especially when the band first started out, it was ryota and toru’s, cuz they were from the same school,  they were very into avril
Ta: you said you wanted to marry her too right
To: yeah..even till now I still listen to her songs
Ta: though now she’s someone’s wife now, but it feels sorrowful, cuz you like this girl and she gets married to someone you look up to. Isnt it a bit sad?
Ta: for toru that is
Ta: she was got married to the vocalist of sum 41
To: yeah they are a group I really liked too
Ta: then she divorced and recently got together with nickelback’s lead vocal
[laughs]
Tom: the way you said it haha
Ta: its like  the vocals likes vocals.
Tom: but you always said this (to toru), avril will come to me anyways
Ta: he didn’t say that
To: I didn’t say that
To: the hurdle’s too high, avril.
Ta: you look up to her and dyed your hair blonde right
To: no I didn’t!
Ta: well so you liked her that much, we also had a lot of influence from her when we made our songs,we also always listened to  her music…
so from this kind of toru for ‘my first file’, please introduce the song
To: this is from the 2nd album and is probably the song I heard most from avril
[everyone: whoa]
Toru: please listen, the song Is ‘take me away’ by avril lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment