Wednesday 27 March 2013

M-on Special [Part 1]



Epilogue – About new album..
Ryota: Among all the albums we’ve released. This was the album with the most response and I think a really “great” album was made.
A confident piece of work.
Well, it’s a confident piece of work cuz we did what really wanted to do. The things we did everytime, the cool things,  we always do ‘em but this time’s album, even if you were to casually browse through it, its a really cool piece of work.

Toru: This time, as compared to our past albums, it’s the one that took the most time. Each song has its own memory  and making each and one of these songs allowed ‘me’ to discover more things.
To be able to see a chance from there, also ’we’ discovered things that made ‘us’ grow. Similar to  going on an adventure. However even when we’re going through this adventure, we still had our eyes on a goal so (its like) running towards (the goal). We were able to grab on the things we wanted to do on this record, and for us we were achieved what we want as well.
In overall, it was an album for one ok rock as a band to take another step further.

Ryota: we were really able to do the things we wanted to do and gave all the energy we had into it. Based on its content, this time we really were particular on the sounds. The recording style was different as well. One song after another we took a lot of time. How can I say this.. we tried our best to get to the sound we imagined and record it so it was satisfying,

Toru: the content is really super no-ko (im sorry I couldn’t get what this meant..it could mean no comment?)  
One song after another..even for the ballad, even for the loud songs, I think our music widened as well,  even through each of those songs. The sounds that we were looking for, the things we wanted to do , because we had experimented it in the past, we were able to make the album and were able to portray ourselves.

Tomoya: this album we really took a long time and seriously made it. The first thing I thought was ‘ a really awesome album was made’. Like how we took all the time and stuffed our devotion into it. I think it came out as a really good album.

Taka: I thought ‘ ahh its finally done’ and I feel relieved. I think it was great we made the album.

Tomoya: theres new types of riffs in it and there were a lot of new challenges I faced making it, the sounds also came out really good. Im very satisfied by it.

Taka: I have a lot of confidence. Finally, we did what we want and what we like. Like being ‘free’ we were able to express ourselves  more. I guess after we made the band and thereafter, we had bigger thoughts of wanting to succeed. According to that we did the recording but I think we were able to achieve what we wanted to succeed.

About tittle

Taka: this was the motto of my life. I lived thinking like this.  Actually for this album, the tittle should’ve been more stylish but to me as the vocalist of one ok rock, as taka, I had a great feeling towards this. Due to environmental changes and also the changes within myself I thought about all that. This was something I wanted to insert into the album. Then when I was thinking as to how exactly should I do that, there was a bit of a ‘lame’ feeling but, I felt I was myself already.  Overall, I just wanted to accept myself. Well it dosent really need to be explained but I live to risk myself making music and this band towards this thing called life so, how do I say this, I guess its sort of like a presentation of this timing that I made this album so I gave this tittle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment