Saturday 30 March 2013

Monster Rock 2013.03.19 Part 2



*video credit to mion 666

Host: ryota, this is kinda bad
Ryota: ahh but to me I don’t think its bad at all.  Being on this kind of show often, I know at the last stage the points might go up to 50 points per question.  And if I were to give it all in the last stage I might make a comeback.
Host: ahh so you are heating up the programme for us! Thank you very much!
[Is ryota really okay!?! It’s the Final stage!]
Host: it’s the ‘Famous scene quiz!’ it will be a quiz on the legendary moments on monster rock.
Host: well for this quiz..
[members start laughing everyone’s all: really!?! Ryota: you see! You see!]
Host: with each question you get 50 points.
Question 1
Host: monster rock’s  Legendary quiz don!
VIDEO Narration
==[in the year 2010, when they released RE:MAKE they underwent a change. On monster rock, they were voted upon what they looked bad at aiming to remake themselves. The taka that was said to be stingy was asked to leave something valuable.
Toru: how about the keys
Taka: KEYS!?! I told you I cant leave the keys!
Among the gays, the one that dosent look like he’ll get a lot of girls whos tomoya did something to please them.
Then for ryota who was said to be boring by the maids (from the maid café) was asked to do a ‘monomane’ (a comedy act of copying someone).
Ryota: Bakayaro! (You idiot!)
Finally when asked among the children who they hate most….
To remake toru who was chosen  as the one hated the most, he was asked to say something heroic.
(everyone here was saying how there was a time like this… )  ]==
Question:  what did toru say after he became a hero?
Tomoya: ahh what was this!?!
Host: toru, you were the one who said this, don’t you remember? You should remember this right?!
[Narration: What did toru say when he was transformed into a hero? Toru said it himself so he should remember what he said then!]
Host: ok lets start from taka
Taka: kids Hi, then there I think he tripped then ended.
Toru: ahh that’s it! That’s it!
Host: ok lets see tomoya then
Tomoya: Hey Kids then he tripped, then I don’t remember so I think its along the lines like “ I am a hero!”
Host: ok then toru!
Toru: Kids, I will protect the world.
Host: ahh ok so that’s how it is.
Toru: I don’t think I really said this though
Host: ok then ryota
Ryota: I think this is the answer. To the kids, I am a hero.
Host: whats that at the bottom?
Ryota: well its a picture that he tripped
Host: ahh that’s toru!?
Ryota: yeah toru.  He like bit his words then like went “ahh”
Host: ahh of how he tripped you drew it out..
[ now that their answer is out,  with the finaly stage and 50 points at its risk, what did toru say?]
Host: the vtr with the correct answer DON!
Video Narration
==[Host: All the kids out there the hero is here! 3,2,1
Toru: Do! To all the kids in japan hi! I am on you side!]==
Ryota: ahh! Yeah that was it! That’s what he said!
Host: well with that said taka and tomoya gets 10 points each as they wrote the words “hey kids”
Taka: OKAY! MY TIME HAS COME!!
[Narration: then for question 2 it was from 2 years back during one ok rock’s marathon. In the cool outfits they wore, what was the costume tomoya wore was the question. Everyone wrote ‘fencing’ and they all got right so their point remained unchanged. Here daisuke-san had this to say…]

No comments:

Post a Comment