Saturday 13 July 2013

Spazzing corner..JinseixBoku= Live in Yokohama Arena


I just can’t contain my tomoya feels when I was watching the live. 
Was it just me or did tomoya get a decent amount of air time? Haha
But seriously, really really loved their live!! 
Let’s take it someday, Nothing Helps,Juvenile and clock strikes were my fave. 
[Let’s take it someday will forever be my fave because even at the live in singapore they made us squat and just really jump…best feeling ever to do that..And omg juvenile is like Tomoya’s time to shine!! THAT DRUMMING….]
Did you see toru in nothing helps?! His epic twirls on stage and ryota bad-abs bass play!!!( i mean bad-ass but seriously..he’s been working out hasn’t he? I’m so jealous..) 
And taka…ahh taka, he is such a great crowd leader and performer.
Also, before they play Be the light, taka did some talking and that talk was really inspiring. He said this in the narration:
"In this world there are many sad things that occur and we can’t do anything about it. As humans, our eyes only open at this realization and break down. But we can’t break down. why?
because we are always living. as long as we live something called tomorrow will come. And this tomorrow is something that will be brighter after what we have through the days before;that is what I believe. Honestly i feel that sadness will never be gone from this world, but if there was a god in this world, i think there is a hope to wish that something that sad will never happen again. and that wish will reach that god. 
the next song is not a sad song. it is a song made by that wish. No matter how much you don’t understand the song, even if you don’t understand the words, please gather the energy and scream with us so that today’s darkness will be tomorrow’s light
Honestly when i heard him speak that way my heart just died because I got reminded of the great tsunami that occurred a few years back. The tragedy that still seems so fresh in my mind cuz it was close to my heart.
Personal feelings aside, their live was truly inspiring and energetic.
それがバンドぜ!!One Ok Rock さいきょ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment