Wednesday 20 November 2013

ARE YOU READY SINGAPORE!!! 22ND NOVEMBER. THE HARD ROCK COLISEUM

Hey all!!
I know I have been inactive on both this blog and tumblr these days,
but i have been really busy lately (thanks to the almighty school)
so i have been putting a lot of translations on hold (or rather on halt).
However, I realized that most recent videos have been translated on tumblr already!
And super fast too!!
(Yay to new OOR Translators~~ *Salutes for the hard work done*)

BUT! 

No matter how busy I am (or how sick I am from the bloody flu),
I felt the need to do something before the concert.
A little something that would hype not only me in the process but everyone looking forward to the concert as well.
So, I decided to make a short video to ask all you Singaporean OORockers out there.

ARE YOU READY?! 


If you are thats awesome!!
If you are still going 'meh' then, I hope this video will get you pumped for it!!

On a side note apart from all this hype going around,
I sincerely hope all those of you who are going to genuienly enjoy yourself.

  • Drink lots of water especially if you are planning to queue early.
  • Have some snacks to bring with you cuz things could be a bit expensive at RWS
  • Bring something to entertain yourself (poker cards,monodeal, PSP) 
  • (Especially for those of you who are gonna queue early..) 
  • Dress in comfortable shoes/clothes cuz you will be rocking to the music.
  • (I strongly suggest a pair of sneakers, jeans and a shirt...but for girls, shorts may be fine too since its gonna be quite hot)
  • Look out for each other cuz it may be a rough crowd this time round cuz its free standing for all

And also an official word from Amuse entertainment is that patrons should not bring and lightsticks or anything cuz it may hinder the stage lightings that comes along with OOR's performance so yeah take note!

Okay, now that all those nagging is done my last final words would be.
Enjoy
And 
Rock your socks off guys!! 
See ya'll there :)



No comments:

Post a Comment